Welcome to the Territories page for the nuučaan̓uuɫɁatḥ nism̓a (Nuu-chah-nulth). This is a page managed by Native Land Digital.
Please let us know if you have any corrections or improvements we can make.
Last updated on September 2, 2020
“The 14 Nuu-chah-nulth First Nations are divided into three regions:
- Southern Region: Ditidaht, Huu-ay-aht, Hupacasath, Tse-shaht, and Uchucklesaht
- Central Region: Ahousaht, Hesquiaht, Tla-o-qui-aht, Toquaht, and Yuu-cluth-aht
- Northern Region: Ehattesaht, Kyuquot/Cheklesaht, Mowachat/Muchalaht, and Nuchatlaht”
- First update (August 1, 2018)
- Second update (October 20, 2018)
- Edited map shape & added official websites (May 12, 2019)
- Websites added (September 1, 2020)
Please send us your thoughts or fixes.