Welcome to the Languages page for the Oishkama No’oka/ Oishkam No’ok (Lower Pima). This is a page managed by Native Land Digital.
Please let us know if you have any corrections or improvements we can make.
Last updated on April 8, 2022
The Lower Pima linguistic group consists of 3 dialects:
1. pima del norte/ oobno’ok (del norte)
2. pima del sur/ oobno’ok (del sur)
3. pima del este/ obnók (del este)
- First update (June 20, 2018)
- Re-drawing and adding surces and image (September 24, 2018)
- Name updated, sources and website added (September 11, 2020)
- Boundaries and name updated, websites added (April 8, 2022)
Please send us your thoughts or fixes.