Welcome to the Territories page for the Jumanos. This is a page managed by Native Land Digital.
Please let us know if you have any corrections or improvements we can make.
Last updated on July 31, 2022
Texas State Historical AssociationLockhart, B. (1997). Protohistoric Confusion: A Cultural Comparison of the Manso, Suma, and Jumano Indians of the Paso del Norte Region. Journal of the Southwest, 39(1), 113-149. Retrieved August 5, 2020, from www.jstor.org/stable/40170002
Texas State Historical Association
- First update (September 29, 2018)
- Boundaries updated (April 11, 2020)
- Boundaries updated, source added (August 5, 2020)
- Cross-linked maps (December 5, 2020)
- Boundaries updated (June 11, 2021)
Please send us your thoughts or fixes.